Veggie Cone | वेजी कोन | Tarla dalal recipe of Veg cheese Cone
Easy Veggie cone | Veg. crispy Cone recipe| Tarla dala recipe for Veggie Cone appetizer snack. Very easy, simple, crispy and delicious for any party recipe. In my home this cone is always be a part of PARTY special recipe.
Lots of vegetables make these Veggie Cone a healthy treat for your dear ones.
Veggie Cone | Easy & Simple Crispy Vegetable Cone Appetizer Snacks – Delicious Party Recipe
Like this video, SUBSCRIBE this channel & press bell icon..
All purpose flour / Maida – 1 Cup
Carom seed – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Butter – 2 teaspoons
Water – 1 Glass
Oil – 2 tablespoons
Carrots – 1 cup
Cabbage – 1 cup
Capsicum- 1 cup
Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
Oregano – 1 teaspoon
Paneer – 2 tablespoon
cheese – 1 cup
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander – 3 teaspoons
for Cone :
All purpose flour – 2 tablespoons
1. In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon carom seed, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons butter, 1 cup water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons in a pan, add 1 cup carrots, 2 cup cabbage , 1 cup capsicum, 1 cup corn , 1 teaspoon Oregano, 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes, and stir well.
3. Switch off stove, add 2 tablespoons paneer , 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt,
4. Switch on stove and add 1 teaspoons coriander and mix well.
5. Take a medium sized ball from dough and make a circle.
6. Roasted the roti in a tawa for 3 – 5 min on medium heat and Cut the roti into four parts.
7. Take a small part of stuffing and fill stuffing into the cone. Fill all the cones with mixture and coat with dry all purpose flour.
8. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet. Deep fry until crispy and golden brown. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
9. Dip the cones in the green chutney mixture and roll them in sev.
For more quick & easy recipes , Please SUBSCRIBE this channel..
STAY HUNGRY , STAY FOODIE !