Red Thai Curry – Easy To Make Vegetarian Homemade Thai Curry Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to cook Red Thai Curry – Easy To Make Vegetarian Homemade Thai Curry Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
If you love Thai food here is treat for your tastebuds. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings an amazing veg red thai curry that goes very well with steamed jasmine rice. Its very simple and easy to make quick vegetarian gravy recipe.
1 tbsp celery, lemon grass (chopped and blended)
1/4 cup water
1.5 tbsp oil
4 – 5 Kaffir lime leaves
Few tofu cubes
2 cups coconut Milk
1 cup water
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
Red thai curry paste (http://bit.ly/1hyPDIB)
1.5 tsp salt
1 tbsp cornflour
1.5 cups of chopped vegetables (onion, bell pepper, broccoli, yellow corn, baby corn, mushroom)
– Stir fry the vegetables in a wok using some oil in it.
– Meanwhile put celery, lemon grass and water in a mixture and make grind everything well together.
– Strain the mixture using a sieve
– Keep tossing the vegetables in the meantime.
– and drop it on the veggies.
– In the mean time, blend together coconut milk, water, lemongrass & celery juice, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, curry paste, salt, cornflour.
– Pour the curry mix on the fried vegetabales and add some tofu as well.
– Cook it for about 2 – 3 mins and the curry is ready to be served hot.
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Jay Nayak, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/4cuKVz
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/snftNA
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood