Paneer Bhurji | Indian Vegetarian Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watcht the video to learn the simple yet elegant Paneer Bhurji
400 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
2-3 green chillies
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 medium onions, chopped
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Grate cottage cheese on a plate. Chop green chillies.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and chopped green chillies, sauté well.
3. Add onions and salt, mix well and cook till onions turn golden.
4. Add turmeric powder and mix well. Add grated cottage cheese and chopped coriander and mix well.
5. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf