Mushroom Masala – Easy To Make Vegetarian Homemade Curry Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Mushroom Masala – Easy To Make Vegetarian Homemade Curry Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a quick, aromatic and delectable recipe called mushroom masala. This recipe is very easy to cook and it makes a wonderful combination with Tandoori rotis, naans and chapatis.
1 tbsp. Oil
200 gms. Mushroom
1/2 cup Green peas
1 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Coriander Cumin seed powder
1 Big Onion
3 Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
– Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger paste, garlic paste and onions and saute them for a few seconds.
– Add capsicum and tomatoes and stir fry them for a few seconds.
– Add the seasoning ingredients – salt to taste, coriander and cumin seed powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and finely chopped green chillies and cook everything for a couple of minutes.
– Add the quarter chopped mushrooms, cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
– Stir it slightly and add some boiled green peas and then again cover it for a couple of minutes.
– Add some grated cheese and stir it for few seconds.
– Mushroom masala is ready to serve.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/jnqkKH
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/LwP0l9
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood