HOW TO ROAST VEGETABLES | EASY VEGAN ROASTED ROOT VEGGIES RECIPE
LAY HO MA everyone! I’m always on the go, and coming home from a long day’s work is tough on quality dinners. I am beyond excited to share with you how to make roasted vegetables. I absolutely love this because its easy, delicious, and literally the oven does all the work while you can do other stuff! You can use this as a vegan side dish or simply by itself. Let us know in the comments below what you think!
– red onion bulbs (or any onion or your choice)
– salt and pepper
– dried oregano
– olive oil
1. preheat your oven to 375F
2. prep your veggies
3. place all your vegetables minus the beets into a large mixing bowl
4. drizzle some olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and dried oregano
5. place the vegetables on a baking sheet
6. repeat step 4 with the chopped beets (this way you don’t turn everything red!)
7. place beets on baking sheet and spread out your vegetables so that they cook evenly
8. bake in the oven for 40-50min
9. THAT’S IT!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialveganrev
You are watching: