Chili Garlic Noodles | Hakka Noodles Recipe
Chili Garlic Noodles
Hakka Noodles – 300 Gms
Sesame Oil – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Green Chili – 1 No.
Carrot – 1 N0.
Cabbage – 1 Bowl
Yellow Bell Pepper – 1/2 No.
Red Bell Pepper – 1/2 No.
Green Capsicum – 1/2 No.
Spring Onion Whites
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 Tbsp
Red Chili Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Green Chili Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
Spring Onion Greens
Vegetable Manchurian recipe – https://goo.gl/ZHY9sE
Chicken Manchurian recipe – https://goo.gl/CtF6D5
Vegetable Noodles recipe – https://goo.gl/syqMuZ
Mushroom Hakka Noodles recipe – https://goo.gl/MqafY1
#ChiliGarlicNoodles #noodles #noodlerecipe
1. For the noodles to cook – take a pan, add enough water, add some salt as required and now add 300 gms of hakka noodles.
2. Once its 90% cooked take it off the flame and strain it, add some oil so that it won’t stick to each other.
3. Take a pan, add 2 TBSP of sesame oil, some finely chopped garlic, 1 thinly sliced onion and 1 green chili finely chopped.
4. Now start off with adding some veggies like 1 medium sized carrot (julienne cut), 1 bowl of shredded cabbage, ½ thinly sliced yellow red and green bell pepper, some spring onions(whites).
5. Then add 2 TSP of vinegar, 2 TBSP of soy sauce, 1 TBSP of red chili sauce, 1 TBSP of green chili sauce and 1 TSP pepper powder.
6. Finally, add the cooked noodles and toss it all together.
7. Garnish it with some spring onions (greens).
8. Serve it hot.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com