समोसा रेसिपी | Samosa Recipe in hindi | Indian Snack | Indian recipes | Vegetarian recipes
Description for Samosa, (Ingredients are below after the introduction)
A samosa (/s?’mo?s?/), sambusa, or samboksa is a fried or baked dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, macaroni, noodles, cheese, minced lamb or minced beef. Pine nuts can also be added. Its size and consistency may vary, but typically it is distinctly triangular or tetrahedral in shape. Indian samosas are usually vegetarian, and often accompanied by a mint chutney.
Samosas are a popular appetizer or snack in the local cuisines of the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Southwest Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, the Horn of Africa, North Africa and South Africa. Due to cultural diffusion and emigration from these areas, samosas in today’s world are also prepared in other regions.
**Ingredients (For 14 Samosa, adjust quantity as per your requirement)**
* Maida (Finely ground flour / White flour / All Purpose flour) – 200 g
* Ajwain (Celery seeds | Oregano seeds) – 1-2 tbsp
* Salt – As per your taste (1/2 of the salt you are going to use. Rest half will be used in adding in stuffing)
* Water for kneading flour – (Around 1 glass)
* Edible oil: 1-2 tbsp
* Green chilli chopped
* 1 big tbsp garam masala
* 1 big tbsp corainder powder
* 1 tbsp red chilli powder
* 1 tbsp Amchur powder
* Frozen peas 1 small bowl
* Remaining salt
* Fresh corainder leaves chopped – 1/2 to 1/3 small bowl
* 3 potatoes – Boiled and Medium sized
* Flour Dough Kneading Plate
* Roller pin to prepare Samosa layer
* Bowl to mix and prepare stuffing.
* Wok/Pan for frying.