Smoked Salmon Salad – Easy & Simple Salmon Salad Recipe
Learn how to make this delicious and healthy salad with smoked salmon, fresh cheese, tomato, salad leaves and balsamic vinegar cream. It’s a fabulous salad, very easy and quick to make, and best of all, looks and tastes scrumptious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 salads) –
– 100 g (3.5 oz) of salad leaves
– 2 slices of smoked salmon
– 2 medium tomatoes, cut in slices
– 12 small slices of fresh cheese (6 per salad)
– Balsamic vinegar cream of Modena
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!