MEXICAN SALAD || NACHO SALAD || HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE || MAHAKSKITCHEN
Hello friends !!
Hope you all are healthy and happy ❤️
Today i am sharing this mexican style salad, perfect for breakfast or evening snackng. Do try this recipe in your kitchens, it’s super healthy, quick and easy to make. Let me know in the comment section what you like or dislike about the video.
1. Soak 2 cups of kidney beans (rajma) overnight and cook them for 8-9 whistles. While boiling add salt according to taste.
2. Chop some capsicum, corns, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onions, carrots and parsley. You can add as much as you like in your salad. You can also add olives, jalapenos and lettuce if available.
3. Add the dressing prepared, give it a nice toss. Squeeze 1lemon and toss it again.
4. Garnish with some tortilla chips and the salad is ready to eat.
1. 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
2. 3 Chopped green chillies
3. Chopped parsley
4. 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
5. Salt(as per taste)
6. 1/2 tsp cumin powder
7. 1/2 tsp Oregano
8. 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
(Let the dressing sit for 10-15 minutes. This will enhance the aroma and flavours)
Videography by my brother- insta handle @atishay_4u
Jai Jinendra 🙏
Stay home, stay safe.
For more amazing recipes, subscribe to the channel and press the bell icon for regular updates.
Also follow my instagram handle for daily updates- @mahakskitchen https://instagram.com/mahakskitchen?igshid=urcqwhfcu9b9