Mexican Salad – Healthy Salad Recipe – My Recipe Book With Tarika Singh
Mexican Salad, can be a sumptuous meal in itself or a delectable accompaniment to your dinner. Food blogger Tarika Singh brings you a hearty and filling Mexican Salad recipe.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
fresh coriander leaves – roughly chopped
3 cloves of garlic – finely minced
2 tsp dried oregano
3 tbsp lemon juice
3/4th tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
200 gms lettuce
tomatoes – chopped
1/2 cup kidney beans – boiled
To make the dressing:
– In a small glass, add the extra virgin olive oil, fresh coriander leaves, minced garlic, dried oregano, lemon juice, cumin powder and chilli flakes and whisk all the ingredients well.
To make the salad:
– Roughly chop the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
– In a bowl, add the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, corn, boiled kidney beans, avocado, spring onion and little dressing and toss the ingredients.
– Keep adding the dressing as you toss the salad through.
– The delicious Mexican Salad is ready to be served.
Host: Tarika Singh ( https://www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX – Kushal Ramdas Bhujbal
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/OiOOfU
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/i9g384
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/KNlt2y