Upvas Batata Kachori | Quick & Easy Fasting Snack | Indian Recipe by Archana in Marathi
Learn how to make quick Upvas Batata Kachori from our chef Archana. This kachori is a best tea time snack during upvas (fast). Watch this simple recipe only on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/EUV0TX
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/j0ejep
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/BES1ld
5-6 Potatoes, boiled & mashed
50 gms Mawa
50 gms Paneer
2 Green Chillies, chopped
1 tsp Arrowroot Powder
1 tbsp Raisins
Pinch of Salt
Oil for frying
For the stuffing
– In a bowl take mawa, paneer, green chillies, raisins & salt. Mix everything well. Make small round balls and keep them aside.
For the covering
– In a bowl take mashed potatoes. Add arrowroot powder, salt and mix well to form a dough. Make small round balls.
– Fill each ball with mawa and paneer mixture. Dip the balls in arrowroot powder and keep them ready for frying.
– In a hot oil fry the kachoris till golden brown.
– Enjoy these kachoris with curd or coconut chutney.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts