Garlic Sauteed Mushroom – Quick Appetizer Recipe – Vegetarian Starter Recipe By Ruchi Bharani [HD]
Learn how to make Garlic Sauteed Mushroom – Quick Appetizer Recipe – Vegetarian Starter Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Garlic Sauteed Mushroom a super quick appetizer recipe. Serve this to your guests, friends and family with minimum effort and time. Learn how to make this simple & easy to make quick homemade starter recipe.
1 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Garlic Paste
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
15 – 16 sliced Button Mushroom
1/2 tsp Oregano
1 tbsp chopped Parsley
1 chopped Spring Onion
1 tsp Cornflour
– Heat butter in a pan and add garlic paste to the hot melted butter.
– Saute the garlic paste for a min and add chilli flakes, mushrooms, oregano, parsley, spring onion and mix everything well and stir fry them on high flame.
– Leave the water behind and take out the mushroom from the pan and let it cool
– Add cornflour mixture to the left out water from mushroom and make a thick gravy for the dressing.
– Plate the sauce on the mushroom and mix it well
– The dish is ready to be served with toasted garlic bread.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/h0nRTQ
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/80r6nm
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood