Breakfast Burritos | Quick & Easy Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Here’s a recipe that is quick and easy to make. In this video find out how to make the breakfast burrito, a dish so delicious you wouldn’t want to miss breakfast anymore
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
4 whole wheat flour tortillas
1 cup baked beans
½ medium avocado
1 medium tomato, chopped
½ medium yellow capsicum, chopped
½ medium green capsicum, chopped
1 cup grated cheese
2 tablespoons sour cream
Crushed black pepper powder to taste
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
¼ cup fresh salsa
1. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan, add capsicums and tomato.
Toss to mix.
2. Add chilli flakes, crushed pepper. Toss to mix.
3. Add beans and mix well. Cook for a minute.
4. Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and whisk well.
5. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan, place tortilla,
place some of the egg mixture and cook till the egg is done.
6. Spread the baked bean mixture over it, add salsa and cheese.
7. Scoop out avocado, roughly chop and add over the cheese.
8. Roll the tortilla and cook till done.
9. Halve and place on a serving plate, serve immediately with