Veg Paneer Pulav | Cottage Cheese With Rice | Main Course Rice Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Veg Paneer Pulav, an absolute delight for all the paneer and rice lovers.
Paneer is probably the favorite ingredient of every vegetarian in this world. The variations in paneer dishes are innumerable. Here comes Chef Ruchi Bharani with another easy to cook and extremely delectable dish called, paneer pulav.
1 tbsp ghee
1 capsicum squares
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp coriander cumin seed powder
1 cup green peas
2 onions cut lengthwise
1 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp sugar
200 grams paneer cubes, fried
2 cups boiled rice
salt to taste
– Heat ghee in a pan. Once the ghee is hot, add the onions and cook them until they are brown.
– Add the ginger garlic paste, chopped capsicum, green chillies, coriander leaves and chopped tomatoes.
– Add the garam masala, coriander and cumin seed powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and sugar and give it a good mix.
– Cook the tomatoes until they are soft.
– Add the frozen green peas and little water.
– Add the paneer cubes (either lightly fired / as it is) to the above ingredients.
– Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes, remove the lid and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
– Add the rice to the above ingredients and give it a toss.
– Season the dish with salt, coriander leaves,
– The delicious Veg Paneer Pulav is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/bYzrGC
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/KGVSks
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/6TwfaF
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood