Thai Rice – Easy To Make Homemade Main Course Rice Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn to make Thai Rice – Easy To Make Homemade Main Course Rice Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
If you are a rice lover and want to try something new in your kitchen, you can make yourself thai rice, it looks spicy and tastes delicious. With all the goodness of vegetables chef Ruchi Bharani makes a very simple and easy to make quick homemade thai rice recipe.
1 Tbsp. Oil
1/4th cup colored bell peppers
1/4th cup baby corn
1/4th cup french beans
Few Broccoli florets
1 Tbsp. Thai Curry Paste
1/2 cup soaked rice
4 Tbsp. Dehydrated coconut milk powder
-Heat oil and add colored bell peppers, baby corn, french beans, few broccoli florets and some mushroom to it.
– Take a small piece of lemongrass, chop it roughly and add it to the vegetables.
– Add a tbsp. Of Thai curry paste and saute it with the vegetables
– Add 1/2 cup of rice which has been soaked for half an hour.
– Take a cup of water and mix around 4 tbsp. of dehydrated coconut milk powder in it.
– Add the mixture to the rice with some salt to taste and boil it.
– Once the water starts to boil, cover it with a lid and let it simmer till the water gets evaporated completely and the rice is cooked.
– The rice is ready to served with any Thai curry dish (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5abatNwNo).
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Jay Nayak, Vaibhav Dhandha,
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/LhLOeZ
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/43apJ6
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood