Semolina Potatoes – Easy Potato Starter / Main Course Recipe – Divine Taste With Anushruti
Watch how to make delectable semolina potatoes with Anushruti.
If you’re looking for a little variety to spice up your life, cooking with a versatile veggie like the potato may give your menu the satisfying kick you crave. Here’s the recipe of crispy roast potatoes cooked with semolina that would surely tickle your taste buds. Check out Anushruti’s take on this recipe.
2 cups (500ml) water + 1 tsp salt for cooking potatoes
500gm baby potatoes
3 tbsp fine semolina
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp paprika flakes or red chilli powder (use more to make it spicier)
2 tbsp chopped coriander (cilantro)
1 tsp salt
– In a pan, bring the water to a boil and add in the salt and scrubbed potatoes.
– Cook till tender until the potatoes can be pierced with a fork or a knife.
– Let the potatoes cool down and then peel the potatoes.
– While the potatoes are cooling down, roast the semolina in a frying pan or skillet on the lowest flame, until golden brown.
– This should take about 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
– In the same frying pan or skillet, heat the olive oil and butter on a medium flame.
– Add in the paprika flakes and coriander leaves.
– Stir in the potatoes and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until they turn light brown in colour.
– Sprinkle the semolina and salt and mix well. Continue cooking for a minute or two. The semolina forms a lovely crust over the potatoes.
– Serve hot.
Host:Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/q4p7C2
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/P4ZsBa
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/oRVcXE
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/mjbgnX