Kadhai Paneer | Easy To Make North Indian Main Course Recipe | Divine Taste With Anushruti
Watch how to make Kadhai Paneer, a recipe by Anushruti.
Kadhai Paneer has wonderful aromas and flavours from all the spices and the very essence of this dish is comforting and delightful. It can be savoured with any Indian bread or rice dishes and it can be a part of a simple home-style lunch or dinner. This dish also lends itself well to an elaborate celebratory meal, perfect for any occasion that needs a good North Indian accompaniment. Check out Anushruti’s take on this popular dish.
Note- 1 cup =250 ml
500 gm paneer cut into fingers
5 to 6 tomatoes, chopped
2 green capsicum or bell pepper, cut into julienne
2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
2 to 3 green chilies, slit
3 tbsp ghee
1 tsp yellow asafoetida powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
½ tsp to ¾ tsp red chili powder
2 tbsp crushed kasuri methi
1 ½ tsp salt
ginger julienne and slit green chilies for garnishing
– Begin by prepping the paneer and the vegetables. Cut the paneer into fingers and keep aside. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces. Cut the bell peppers or capsicum into julienne. Grate the ginger and slit the green chilies.
– In a wok or kadhai or pan, heat the ghee and when it melts, add in the ginger and the slit green chilies. Stir for a few seconds and then add the asafoetida powder.
– Next, put in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Then stir in the coriander and red chili powders and cook until the tomatoes are pulpy, about 5 to 6 minutes more.
– Stir in the bell peppers and cook covered for about 3 to 4 minutes.
– Gently stir in the paneer, and coo for 2 to 3 minutes more.
– Sprinkle the kasuri methi and the salt and mix well.
– Garnish with ginger julienne and slit green chilies.
– Serve hot and stir with rice or roti.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha, Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/uZAOdq
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood