Kadai Paneer – Easy to Make Indian Homemade Main Course Gravy Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Kadai Paneer – Restaurant Style at home in just a few easy steps.
Making restaurant style kadai paneer is no more a hectic job. Just few simple ingredients readily available at home, is all that is needed. Without spending long hours in the kitchen to make delicious food, Chef Ruchi Bharani brings a very simple and easy to make quick homemade kadai panner recipe from North Indian cuisine.
1tsp fennel Seeds
1 tsp Jeera
4 pepper corns
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
2 onions ( cut lengthwise)
1 big Tomato ( chopped )
1 tsp oil
1 capsicum ( diced)
1 baby onions (cubed)
1 tbsp butter
2 green Chillies ( cut lengthwise )
1 tsp Aamchur Powder
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
250 gms Paneer
– Roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, cardamoms, pepper corns in a heated pan for about a minute.
– Open the cardamom pods and let the seeds remain in the mixture
– Let the mixture cool
– Heat some oil in a pan, add the onions to it and saute
– Meanwhile grind the dry roasted seeds in a grinder to make a smooth powder
– Once the onions turns brown, add the tomatoes and cook it till the tomatoes turn soft
– Add salt and mix everything well
– Put the content in the grinder with the powdered spices in it.
– Add raw mango powder and grind it to make a smooth paste.
– Add water if needed.
– Put butter in a pan and add ginger and garlic paste to it
– Mix well ginger and garlic before the butter melts
– Add chillies and saute it with the paste
– Add shelled onions and toss them and cook them for about 2 mins
– Add diced capsicum to it and add the masala paste once the onions have turned translucent
– Cook everything for a min and add water to it.
– Stir it in and let it boil
– Add the paneer cubes, toss them up and mix well everything.
– Add salt and coriander leaves to it and mix well
– The gravy dish is ready to be served hot with roti / paratha
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe to Rajshri Food & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/SqUvWx
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/AScMuE
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood