Fried Maggi Recipe
Unique Maggi Noodles Recipe
This dish puts a spicy flavor to the maggi noodles. Also kids who don’t like veggies will dig in to it.
• 1 large Onion thinly chopped
• 1 large tomato thinly chopped
• capsicum thinly chopped
• Boiled vegetables (carrots, peas, potato) cut in to small pieces
• 1 pack maggi noodles
• Taste maker
• a pinch of salt
• oil 3 tbsp
• 2-3 greenchillies finely chopped
• Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan.
• Add finely chopped green chillies and let it fry for 2 min.
• And finely chopped onions, fry till onions become translucent.
• Add finely chopped capsicum, tomatoes and Saute for few more seconds on medium high flame and then add some salt to it.
• Now add one table spoon of soya sauce and mix it, then add Maggi taste maker which comes with its packet.
• Add boiled vegetables to it, and cook them for 2 to 3min,
• You can add veggies of your choice and keep the mixture aside.
• Now take a bowl, add 2-1/2 cup water and bring it to boil.
• Add magggi, Stir for few seconds and then simmer the flame.
• Leave to cook for about 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft and little dry.
• Strain the water, keep the maggi aside.
• Now, add the maggi to the vegetable mixture and mix them properly with the help of forks so that the the taste makers are mixed with maggi properly.
• Make sure you don’t mix too much.
• Serve this dish immediately to enjoy a great snack dish.