Egg Curry | Dhaba Style Anda Curry | Recipe by Archana in Marathi | Easy & Quick
Learn how to make Dhaba style Anda Curry recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Egg Curry is a delicious Indian main course that is easy and quick to make at home.
For Masala Paste (Vatan)
2 tbsp Oil
4-5 tbsp Grated Coconut
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
10-12 Black Pepper
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Mix Masala
3 tbsp Oil
6 Boiled Eggs
To make the Masala Paste
– In a flat bottom pan heat some oil.
– Add onion, grated coconut, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, black pepper & garlic. Roast everything well till it changes colour.
– Remove it in a plate and let it cool down completely.
– Transfer it in a mixer grinder. Also add salt, mix masala and water.
– Grind everything to a smooth paste. Masala paste is ready to be used.
To make the Curry
– In a pan heat some oil.
– Add coriander leaves and the masala paste. Stir well.
– Add little water and give a stir. Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 10 minutes.
– Add boiled eggs. Add water if required.
– Cover it with a lid and let everything simmer for 5 minutes.
– Egg Curry is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani