Dinner Rolls Recipe||How to make Dinner Rolls||With English Subtitles/Homemade Dinner Rolls/Milk Bun
#DinnerRolls #Milkbun #NIMZArtOfCuisine
Dinner Rolls are small round pieces of bread provided as a side dish as part of a meal. There is no difference between the bread dough and the rolls dough; only in the shape. Any bread dough can be shaped into rolls. The breads that are usually referred to as “dinner rolls” in the U.S. typically contain butter, milk, eggs, and sugar. These flaky, soft and buttery fresh dinner rolls outshine any main dish.
All purpose flour – 370 g
Sugar – 40 g + 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Lukewarm milk – 180 g
Yeast – 6 g
Egg – 1
Butter – 60 g
Milk – 2 tbsp
Egg yolk – 1
Butter – 1 tsp
* We can make bread flour at home by adding a small amount of wheat flour to all purpose
flour. Take 1 cup all purpose flour and remove 1½ tsp flour from it. Add 1½ tsp wheat flour and
sift it well to combine.
* Measure out all the ingredients correctly and get started.
* Instant dry yeast can be added straight to dry ingredients and doesn’t require any proofing. It
also rises a bit quicker. Active dry yeast is a bigger size of granule and generally needs to be
dissolved in a liquid before adding to a recipe. It activates a bit slower so expect 10-15
minutes extra in rise time.
* Use only lukewarm milk to activate yeast. The milk is what activates the yeast.
If it gets too hot, let it sit until it reaches the right temperature. Killing the yeast is a big
* Don’t add too much flour and the dough stiffens, the rolls will also get a little stiff. The dough
should be soft when we touch it.
* You can simply continue beating the dough with the beater with a paddle attachment or a
dough hook or you can knead the dough by hand. Start out by stirring with a spoon until you
can’t do it anymore and then knead it with your hands.
* Just keep on kneading until all the flour is incorporated and the dough is soft to touch and
only slightly sticky. It’s a bit of a workout!
* Keep the dough in a warm atmosphere to ferment after covering it with a tea towel or plastic
* Making the rolls the same size ensures an even baking time. You can use a kitchen scale to
weigh them to keep the rolls close to the same size.
* When rolling the dough into balls, make them nice and smooth on top by pulling the “seams”
down to the bottom and giving it a twist. so the top is perfectly rounded.
* Check the rolls after 15 minutes while baking. If they are starting to darken fast put a piece of
foil over the top.
* Don’t forget to brush with butter! This is what gives the top of the dinner rolls that irresistible
golden colour. It’s super important.
* We can store the rolls upto 3 days in a plastic bag. Serving the rolls next day after baking is
Related video links:-
Egg Puff Pastry Braid : https://youtu.be/p0V6y3v54u8
No knead tutti-frutti Bread : https://youtu.be/s6iCIvbmunE
Chocolate banana wheat Bread : https://youtu.be/qSQr6Sx0Bu4