Dhokla Recipe In Hindi
Hindi Recipe Video:
Khaman Dhokla is one of the famous Gujju dish and enjoyed throughout the world.This light snack is easy to make and tempting to taste.
For English Video refer the link:https://youtu.be/20smULMN0rQ
2.5 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
2 tsp sugar
3 green chilli
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp baking powder
A pinch of baking soda
3 cups water for mixture and sugar syrup
2 1/2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp citric acid (nimbu ka phool) or 1 tsp lemon juice
For The Garnish:
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1. Combine the besan, turmeric, lemon juice, salt and water to make a smooth batter.
2. Keep the mixture aside for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes add baking powder and soda ,whisk quickly and add to the greased tray.
4. Place the greased tray in preheated Dhokla stand and cook for 25 minutes on lower flame.
5. After 25 minutes check with the help of fork, if the fork comes out clean that means your Dhokla is ready.
6. Allow Dhokla to cool, then cut in desired shape and place in fridge for 15 minutes.
For Sugar Syrup:
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add curry leaves and cook till they are little brown, then add 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil.
3. Add one tbsp lemon juice and cook till the syrup is little thick ,less than one thread consistency.
4. Remove from the flame and allow to cool.
Pour this tempering syrup over the dhoklas and garnished with coriander leaves.
Hope you will enjoy the dish !
Find me on other social handles too:
Dhokla,Easy snack,no oil snack,Gujarati Dish,homemade burger,McDonald’s,Quick Snack,Easy Cooking, Bachelor Cooking, Recipes, Quick desserts and snacks, Kids recipes, Street food, South Indian food, Tips while cooking, Chinese and Italian food, How to make, Tips for non-veg foods,Cocktails,Mocktails,Beverages,Chutneys,Pickles,Chicken Curry,Dip,Olive Oil
Enjoy Cooking With Me!!!!!!!!