Chole Pulav | Quick And Easy To Make Main Course Rice Recipe | Ruchi’s Kitchen
Watch how to make Chole Pulav, a quick and easy rice recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
If you are looking for some variety in your daily meals, here’s chef Ruchi Bharani who shows you how to make an everyday meal lavish with using any fancy ingredients or complicated recipes. Check out the recipe of Chole Pulav, which is a delectable combination of chickpea and rice.
2 cinnamon sticks
2 cardamom pieces
2 onions, chopped
1 tbsp chole masala
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 cup chickpeas, boiled
2 potatoes, fried
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
3 tomatoes, pureed
1 tsp amchoor powder/raw mango powder
1 cup rice, boiled
2 slit green chillies
2 onions, fried
– Heat ghee in a pan.
– Add the cumin seeds, whole spices (cloves, cinnamon sticks and cardamom), bay leaf and the shredded onion and saute all the ingredients well.
– Add the slit green chillies.
– Add the tomato puree and dry it out slightly.
– Add the dry spices – chole masala, raw mango powder and red chilli powder and mix well.
– Add the soaked and boiled chickpeas and boiled rice. Toss them us lightly using 2 spoons.
– Add the fried cubes of potato, coriander leaves and salt and toss everything well. You may add little water if you feel the need.
– Cover it and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
– The pulav is ready to be plated.
– Garnish it with some coriander leaves and fried onions.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood