Chicken Adobo (Traditional Filipino Recipe) チキンアドボ (フィリピンの家庭料理)
Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philipines.
Sweet and sour taste goes great with rice!!!
For sure, many Japanese love this taste and so does my darling 😀
Chicken Adobo (Traditional Filipino Recipe)
Number of servings: 12 pieces
12 chicken drumsticks with bone
* 1 clove garlic, sliced
* 2 bay leaves
* 1/2 cup (100ml) soy sauce
* 1/2 cup (100ml) rice vinegar
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 1 (200g=7oz) onion, cut into wedges
* cracked black pepper
1. Remove excess fat from the chicken pieces if desired. Prick the chicken with a fork to let the seasonings penetrate.
2. Combine A in a large pot. Cover and marinate the chicken for 1 hour. *you can use a Ziploc bag and keep in the fridge for more than 1 hour
3. Add 1/2 cup (100ml) water and bring to a boil. Then turn the heat down to low and cover with otoshi buta (drop-lid – you can use aluminum foil) and cook for 30 minutes. *if you can, stir occasionally
4. Uncover and simmer until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened.
5. Serve the chicken with (or over) steamed rice and drizzle with the sauce. *noodles, pasta, bread, or mashed potatoes goes well, too!
Download his songs for FREE on his facebook!!!
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please “Like” me 😉
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥