Burnt Garlic Fried Rice | Chinese Main Course Recipe | Ruchi’s Kitchen
Watch how to make Burnt Garlic Fried Rice, a quick and easy to make Chinese main course recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
We all love the hint of Chinese in our regular food. We go to any extent to indulge in Chinese cuisine irrespective of culture and region. Get ready, as our Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you this simple, easy and quick Chinese Main Course Recipe popularly know as Burnt Garlic Fried Rice on Rajshri Food.
1 cup boiled rice
1 cup fresh beans
1 tbsp soy sauce
Crushed black pepper
1 tbsp celery finely chopped
1 spring onion finely cut
2 tbsp garlic
1/2 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
– Heat oil. Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped garlic, finely chopped celery, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped carrots and finely chopped french beans.
– Allow the vegetables to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Add soya sauce, green chilli sauce and vinegar.
– Add boiled rice.
– Add salt to taste.
– Mix it well.
– Add spring onions and leaves.
– Burnt Garlic Fried Rice is ready to serve.
– Garnish with spring onions and leaves along with fried garlic flakes.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/87NRkX
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/xuHpTV
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/CC79jC
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood