Aloo Palak Sabzi Recipe | ५ मिनट में बनाए आलू पालक सब्जी | By Archana | Indian Spinach Potato Curry
Watch and learn how to make delicious Aloo Palak Sabzi at home from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Potato and spinach curry is a healthy and tasty Indian main course for vegetarian. It is very easy and quick sabzi recipe to make for lunch and dinner. This sabzi is prepared with spinach puree and potatoes tossed in onion and spices. It goes very well with Paratha and Roti.
1 Small Bunch Spinach (Palak)
Water, as required
2 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Butter
1 Onion, chopped
2 tbsp Masala Paste (1 tsp Cumin seeds, coriander leaves, 1/2 inch ginger, 4-5 Garlic cloves and 1 green chilli)
2 Potatoes, chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Coriander and cumin seeds powder
– Heat some water and add spinach leaves to it. Let everything boil for few minutes. Drain the spinach and put cold water on it. Put the blanched spinach leaves in a grinder and grind it to a smooth paste.
– Keep this palak puree aside till further use.
– In a pan heat some oil and butter.
– Add chopped onions and saute for a minute.
– Add the green masala paste and mix well. Add potatoes and salt. Mix everything well.
– Cover it and let the potatoes cook for 7-10 minutes.
– Then add red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seeds powder and spinach puree. Mix well.
– Cover it and let everything cook for 5 minutes.
– Aloo Palak is ready to be served.
Aloo Gobhi Sabzi Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN-ZiGWOdxE
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: