Vlog 2.9: Eat. Handheld Omelettes Recipe (Keto, Low-Carb)
It’s another #MealPrepMonday….
Here’s a little something I whipped up in the kitchen over the weekend. I’ve seen variations of this online, but here’s my take on it.
What I love about this recipe is that it’s a great base! Add mushrooms, peppers, whatever it is that you like in your actual omelettes…
12 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
8 oz. (2 cups) shredded cheese
1 bag Jimmy Dean Bacon and Sausage crumbles
2 cups baby spinach
1 can Rotel
Seasonings of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs until well mixed.
3. Whisk in heavy whipping cream, and seasonings.
4. Mix in crumbles, cheese, spinach and rotel.
5. Scoop mix into well greased muffin pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until done.
Makes about 16 ‘muffins’.
Macros: 227 calories. 19g Fat, 1g Carbs, 12g Protein.