Pork salad | Mangalorean Pork Salad | Starter | Keto Recipe | Pots&treats
Recipe Courtesy: Mr.Leo Menezes.
Pork Salad Mangalorean style
– is one of the most popular Pork recipes served in Mangalore as a starter or as a side dish. This is a must try to recipe I can say ..
The balanced flavours of spice, sour and sweetness, makes this dish very appetising.
Pork 300-400 g
Salt 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder a pinch
Honey 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Sliced Onions 2 big
Finely Chopped Ginger 1 tsp
Finely Chopped Green chillies 1 tsp
Coriander leaves 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Vinegar 1 tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients under Marination and apply it to pork pieces( big pieces) & keep marinated for 1-2 hours.
2. Fry the pork pieces until all the sides turn golden.
3. Cool and chop into small pieces and fry again for 2-3 min.
4. Now mix all the ingredients under ” for salad” & mix with your fingers for best taste.
5. Add fried & cooled pork pieces and mix well.
Note: Adjust spiciness & other ingredients according to your taste.