Low Carb Snack Ideas: Tandoori Fries Recipe
Low Carb Snack Ideas: Loaded Tandoori Fries Recipe
You are looking for a perfectly filling snack? Or even a wholesome meal. Then check out this super easy and guilt-free loaded tandoori fries. Cheesy and yummy. Add toppings of your choice. If you are on a keto diet choose extra toppings accordingly.
Loaded Tandoori Fries
500 g Boneless Chicken, cut in strips
1 tsp Tandoori Masala
2 tsp Tikka Masala
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/3 tsp Salt
1/3 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Cilantro Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika Powder
3 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp Red Food Color (optional)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
80 g Cheese of choice
4 tbsp Cream
1-2 tbsp Jalapeños, sliced
1 Small Tomato, diced
1 tsp Cilantro, chopped
1. In a bowl add 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
2. Add 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp tandoori masala, 1 tsp cilantro masala, 1/2 tsp cumin powder and 1/3 tsp salt.
3. Also add 1/3 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 2 tsp tikka masala and 1/4 tsp red food color (optional). Mix well!
4. Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and mix well.
5. Marinate 500 g chicken (cut in strips) with prepared marinade and set aside for 30 minutes.
6. Grill, bake or fry marinated chicken until properly cooked.
7. In a pot heat up 4 tbsp of cream and add 80 g cheese.
8. Melt cheese and mix well.
9. Top grilled/fried/baked chicken with cheese sauce.
10. Garnish with 1 tsp fresh cilantro, 1 small diced tomatoes and 1-2 tbsp jalapeños.
You are not getting enough of my recipes?
Then don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram for even more recipes.
Muslim Festival by Ramol
Produced by RamolPro
Video Link: https://youtu.be/GYa3WiX1Z88
#chicken #chickenfries #loadedchicken #loadedfries #ketosnacks #lowcarbsnackideas
#chickenrecipes #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #cauliflowersaffronrice #ketorice