Cranberry Chicken Thighs Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
These festive chicken thighs are a tangy and savory treat! The crispy skin pairs perfectly with blistered cranberries and herbs. We also sear the chicken in bacon fat because everything is better with bacon!
Recipe source: http://bit.ly/2xLXBAm
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Cranberry Chicken Thighs Recipe :
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the bacon in a large, oven safe pan until crisp. Set the bacon aside and reserve the bacon fat in the pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix the thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper together. Sprinkle the mixture all over the chicken thighs.
3. Heat the pan with residual bacon fat over medium high heat on the stove top. Once hot, add the chicken thighs skin side down to the pan. Allow the thighs to sear undisturbed for about 5-7 minutes, or until the skin begins to brown and get crispy.
4. Flip the chicken over and allow them to sear for an additional 3 minutes. Sprinkle the cranberries around the chicken thighs and add the balsamic vinegar and broth. Nestle the sprigs of rosemary around the chicken.
5. Place the chicken in the oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees. For more crispy skin, you can broil the thighs for about 30-45 seconds. Chop the reserved bacon and scatter it around the chicken. Serve with your favorite low-carb side.