Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
Yes, you can indulge every once in a while, while still sticking to your keto or low carb diet! These bacon wrapped chicken thighs are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. However, they’re taken to the next level with a generous slathering of velvety cheddar cheese sauce! You’ll likely scarf down your meal faster than you cooked it!
Recipe source: http://bit.ly/2xIkMLJ
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe:
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Prepare the chicken thighs by laying them flat on a clean surface. Sprinkle them evenly on the exposed side with salt and pepper.
2. Gently wrap each chicken thigh with bacon. Some larger pieces may require an extra half slice of bacon. Make sure all bacon ends meet on the underside of each thigh.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. When the skillet is ready, place in the chicken thighs. Cook on each side for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Set the chicken aside to rest.
4. In a new, small pan, melt the butter over low heat. Gently whisk in the heavy cream. Bring the liquids to a simmer, and whisk until the fats are no longer separated.
5. With the sauce on a low heat and a gentle simmer, whisk in the cheddar cheese in 3-4 additions. Stir the sauce until it’s creamy and smooth. Serve hot over the chicken and enjoy!