Healthy Cookbook for Two: 175 Simple, Delicious Recipes to Enjoy Cooking for Two
From the Editors of The New York Times Bestseller, Clean Eating for Beginners
Get the most out of your groceries and discover how easy cooking for two can be with healthy, wholesome recipes that you can quickly pull together after work.
Cooking for two isn’t always easy. That’s why Healthy Cookbook for Two features fast, flavorful recipes using fresh, affordable ingredients that are tailored for your two-person table. From quick yet satisfying weeknight dinners to hearty Sunday brunches to guilt-free desserts, Healthy Cookbook for Two is the go-to cookbook for couples looking to prepare nutritious dishes together.
Collaborate in the kitchen, with:
- 175 duo-friendly recipes designed to ditch the delivery and limit leftovers
- 10 need-to-know tips for shopping and cooking for two
- Simple side pairing suggestions to complement your meals
- Nutritional information accompanying every recipe
- Make-ahead meal plans that make cooking for two stress-free
Healthy Cookbook for Two proves that preparing nutritious, couple-sized meals has never been easier–or tastier.