Besan Cheela | Healthy Veg Breakfast Recipe | HealthifyMe
Besan Cheela is like the veg omelette, easy to make and yet super delicious.
Try this healthy breakfast option and give us a thumbs up if you like it or leave us a comment with your suggestions.
#BesanCheela #BreakfastRecipe #HealthifyMe #HealthyRecipe
For more Healthy Recipes, Weight Loss Advice and Calorie Tracking options install the HealthifyMe App here https://bit.ly/2NVYwso
Visit us at http://www.healthifyme.com
Tweet us at http://www.twitter.com/healthifyme
Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/healthifyme
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/healthifyme
Chickpea flour (besan) – 200 gm
Onion big – 75 gm
Tomato – 100 gm
Chillies green – 5 gm
Cooking oil – 30 gm
Salt to taste
Water – 1.5 cup
1. Put the besan/ chickpea flour in a bowl.
2. Add tomatoes, onions, green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, and salt. Mix well.
3. Add water and make a batter.
4. Heat a pan. Once hot, add a teaspoon of oil.
5. When the oil is hot, pour in one spoonful of batter and spread it out like how you would an omelette.
6. Fry until it’s golden in colour.
7. Slowly flip it and fry the other side.
Relish crispy, hot Besan Cheela with Mint Chutney or Ketchup.