Summery Tarts | Dessert Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Love eating tarts? Then here is the ideal recipe for you, learn how to make Summery Tarts!
1 ripemango, peeled and sliced
150 grams refined flour
90 grams butter
1 tablespoon oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
Tender coconut and tulsicustard
1 cup chopped tender coconut flesh
2 cups coconut milk
3-4 tulsi leaves, chopped
⅓ cup sugar
¼ cup rice flour
1. To make pastry for tart, preheat oven to 190° C.
2. Heat butter and oil in a non-stick pan, add 3 tablespoons water, salt and sugar, mix and let the butter melt completely. Switch off heat.
3. Add flour and mix well till everything is well combined. Set aside to cool.
4. Line mini tart moulds with small portions of the dough. Place butter paper on top of the dough in each mould and fill it with chickpeas.Blind bake in the preheated oven for12-15minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
5. To make the custard, blend ½ cup tender coconut flesh with ½ cup coconut milk in a blender to make a smooth paste.
6. Heat a non-stick pan, add the paste, remaining coconut milk and sugar and mix well. Bring to a boil.
7. Mix rice flour in some water to make a smooth slurry and add to the coconut mixture. Whisk continuously till the mixture thickens.
8. Remove from heat and transfer the mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
9. Add remaining tender coconutflesh andtulsi and mix well.
10. To assemble, fill the mini tarts with the tender coconut and tulsi custard.Garnish with sliced mangoes and serve.
Preparation Time: 2-3 hours
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf