Mini Cheesecakes Recipe – Cheesecake Cupcakes – Diane Kometa – Dishin With Di # 140
Cheesecake Recipe: Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe: http://www.dishinwithdi.com/mini-cheesecakes/ Learn how to make individual cheesecakes with graham cracker crust. A quick and easy to make, cupcake size recipe, based on my New York style cheesecake filling. This simple version, has great flavor and can be baked in the oven and ready in minutes. Fruit toppings are colorful and create a contrast of flavors and texture with the smooth, creamy filling. Make a beautiful presentation for holiday parties and impress your friends and family with individual servings of one of the best dessert recipe ever! It’s fun!
SUBSCRIBE for more Great Recipes! http://www.youtube.com/user/dishinwithdi?sub_confirmation=1
THUMBS UP and COMMENT BELOW THIS VIDEO! You’re the Best!
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR WRITTEN RECIPES with instructions and measurements http://www.DishinWithDi.com
WATCH MORE EPISODES!
DESSERT RECIPES and RELATED VIDEO TUTORIALS
New York Cheesecake: https://youtu.be/TQu2uKClXZ4
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes: https://youtu.be/bPGbbSmMmYU
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars: https://youtu.be/ZOPqQ7UT9bA
Caramel Sauce: Salted https://youtu.be/86lLwzcYsEc
Lemon Bars: (Squares) https://youtu.be/m6zklGhMjLY
Fruit Tart with Cream Cheese Filling: https://youtu.be/18NEJPo-PIc
Shortbread Crust: For Tarts and Pies: https://youtu.be/69xPpGBITlg
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPE VIDEOS! http://www.youtube.com/DishinWithDi
FOLLOW ME! SHARE your cooking and baking photos with me!
FOR THIS EPISODE
* Cupcake liners – red foil or paper (I prefer foil)
* Muffin tin – cupcake pan – standard size
* Cheesecake Filling: cream cheese (I use Philadelphia cream cheese), sugar, lemon zest (rind),vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste, eggs, sour cream and salt
* Crust: graham crackers / graham cracker crumbs, sugar – white granulated, unsalted butter, salt
* Topping: For this recipe demonstration I used strawberry and raspberry jam, and topped each cake with a sliced, fresh strawberry and some blueberries.
** Note: Fruit pie fillings (Cherry, berry, or any fruit), preserves, and jellies, also make easy toppings.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Dishin With Di is an Internet cooking show hosted by Diane Kometa. The show offers viewers a quick and easy way to learn how to cook and bake, as Diane demonstrates recipes, shares cooking and baking techniques, tips and more! Perfect for beginners or anyone interested in entertaining! Diane’s goal is simple: to make life a little easier, more enjoyable and delicious, for as many people as she can!
* All recipes are ‘from scratch’ and have been tested by Diane Kometa, unless otherwise stated.
This video is not sponsored