Grilled Bananas With Peanut Butter Sauce – Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Grilled Bananas With Peanut Butter Sauce Ice Cream and Fruits is one of the few quickest dessert recipes which tastes yummy and can be made with minimum effort. Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches how to make this simple and easy to make quick home made dessert recipe.
3 tbsp Brown Sugar
4 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tbsp Rum
1 tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 tsp Butter
2 tbsp Cream
– Mix brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon powder, rum, crunchy peanut butter, butter, cream in a pan, put it on flame and cook it for a minute by stirring continuously.
– Peel the Banana and slit in two halves
– Brush some olive oil and put them in griller for grilling for 2 – 3 mins and flip them over.
– Place the grilled bananas on a plate, place a dollop of ice cream and sliced strawberry
– Drizzle the peanut Butter sauce and serve them.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/gkwkie
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/XzPyrX
Director: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Camera: Vaibhav Dhandha, Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood