Gobble | Caramel Custard Recipe | Dessert Recipes
Caramel Custard – You can never have too much custard!
Chef – Nehal Karkera
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
Serving size: 5 portions
For the Custard
¼ cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2.5 cups Milk
½ cup Sugar
1 tbsp water
1. Prepare the custard by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl, mix till the eggs combine & the sugar dissolves completely
2. Now in a pan caramelise the sugar by heating sugar with a tbsp of water, once the sugar dissolves stop stirring & wait till desired colour is achieved
3. When the caramel cools down a bit, spoon it into your mould & let it cool down.
4. Now pour the custard over the moulds & steam in shallow water for 15-20 mins on low heat.
5. Once cooked Refrigerate for an hour.
6. Garnish with whipped cream & fresh berries
7. Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!