Falooda – Refreshing Cold Beverage – Sweet Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Watch how to make Falooda a Refreshing Cold Beverage – Sweet Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of falooda, a beverage cum dessert to which you cannot say a no. This sweet beverage is flavored with rose syrup and makes a great combination of basil seeds (sabza), vermicelli and ice-cream of your choice.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
2-3 tbsp rose syrup
1 tsp sabja
1 cup noodles
2 cup milk
2 scoops ice-cream
– Boil the milk and keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom.
– Once the milk comes to a boil, add the sugar.
– Let the milk boil for about 3-4 minutes.
– Get the milk off the flame. Let it cool down completely and then refrigerate it for a couple of hours.
– Once the milk is chilled, add the rose syrup to it and give it a stir.
– In a glass, add the sabja followed by the vermicelli. Then add the strawberry jelly and the milk.
– Add the scoop of vanilla ice-cream to the falooda and garnish it with almond and pistachio flakes.
– The delicious falooda is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/eyr3kX
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/fzR0QA
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/YCJwVi
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood