Dry Fruit Crumble | Dessert Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Here’s an awesome dessert recipe that you can enjoy, watch this video to learn how to make the delicious Dry Fruit
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
DRY FRUIT CRUMBLE
½ cup + 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 cup refined flour
½ cup butter, softened
2-3 tinned pineapple slices
1 tablespoon maple syrup
6-8 almonds, blanched and peeled
2-3 dried figs
2 tablespoon oats
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
6-8 dried berries
1. Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius.
2. Heat a nonstick pan and add almonds and roast lightly.
3. Take refined flour in a bowl add half cup brown sugar and mix.
4. Add butter and mix with your fingertips till the mixture
resembles breadcrumbs in texture.
5. Add two tablespoon oats and mix well.
6. Add cashewnuts to the pan and sauté till golden brown.
7. Chop pineapple and figs into small pieces.
8. Add maple syrup, walnuts, raisins, chopped figs and
pineapples to the pan and mix well.
9. Add remaining sugar, berries and cinnamon powder and mix
10. Put a portion of the dried fruit mixture in ramekin moulds and
top with the crumble mixture.
11. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or
till the crumble is golden brown.
12. Serve hot or cold.