Chocolate Mousse – Easy To Make Chocolate Recipe – Homemade Desserts
Learn how to make Chocolate Mousse at home in just a few easy steps.
Are you a fervent chocoholic? If yes, then this chocolate mousse recipe is just perfect for you. Indulge in the goodness of velvety smooth chocolate and we bet, you can’t resist the second serving. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this recipe.
200 grm Chocolate
3/4 cup Cream
8 Oreo Cookies
1 & 1/2 tsp Melted Butter
3/4 tsp Gelatin
2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Caramel Syrup
1 cup Whipped Cream
– In a bowl put dark chocolate and cream and microwave it
– Whisk the melted chocolate and cream and let it cool
– Grind the oreo cookies into a fine powder
– Add melted butter to oreo cookie powder and mix it well
– Make a thin layer in the base of the serving glass and refrigerate it for few mins.
– Soak Gelatin in water for at least 5 mins and add it to the chocolate mixture
– Add caramel Syrup and whisk it and refrigerate it for about 10 mins
– Add whipped cream to the chocolate mix and mix it well with a spatula
– Pour the chocolate mousse onto the oreo cookie base serving glass
– Set for another 15 mins in freezer
– Garnish it with whipped cream, chocolate piece and oreo cookie on top and the dessert is ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/LDmHG0
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/kIYM9S
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood