Chocolate Lace Lollipops | Quick And Easy To Make Chocolate Dessert Recipe | Kanak’s Kitchen
Learn how to make Chocolate Lace Lollipops, an easy and delectable recipe by chef Kanak.
This sweet delight is a classic combination of chocolate and edible sprinkles or nuts of your choice. Be it be parties or simply chocolate craving, this recipe is quick, easy and very delicious.
50 gms dark chocolate – chopped
edible sprinkles for garnish
– Melt the dark chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds.
– Take a butter paper and place it on a tray or a flat surface.
– Make small circles on the butter paper (about 2 inches apart)
– Pour the melted chocolate into the piping bag. Cut the piping bag slightly at the tip.
– Start squeezing the chocolate out on the butter paper into overlapping circles. You may make any design of your choice.
– Place the lollipop stick / wooden stick at the edge and fasten it into place by adding more chocolate over it.
– Add the edible sprinkles or nuts to garnish.
– Put them in the refrigerator for about 15 – 20 minutes or until they are set completely.
– Once done, remove them gently off the butter paper.
– The delicious chocolate lace lollipop is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel to learn delicious new recipes every Tuesday & Friday. SUBSCRIBE here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr
Do try out this simple recipe and provide me your valuable feedback in the comments section below
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr