Tandoori Chicken | Non Veg Recipe | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipes.
750 grams chicken on bone, cut into medium size pieces
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons ghee
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
Black pepper powder to taste
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 tablespoon oil + for greasing
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Grease a baking tray with oil.
2. Make incisions on the chicken pieces and place them in a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add garam masala powder, ½ teaspoon chilli powder and green cardamom powder, mix well and heat for a minute.
4. Reserve some of the spiced ghee and add the remaining to the chicken. Mix well.
5. Add pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt and mix well. Add remaining chilli powder and oil and mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes.
6. Place the chicken on the baking tray, put in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
7. Reheat the spiced ghee and brush the tandoori chicken with it. Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander sprigs, lemon wedges and ring onions.
Preparation Time: 40-50 minutes
Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf