RESHMI CHICKEN MASALA | MURGH RESHMI MASALA | CHICKEN RESHMI MASALA CURRY
Reshmi Chicken Masala | Murgh Reshmi Masala | Chicken Reshmi Masala Curry | Reshmi Chicken Curry | Reshmi Chicken Gravy | Chicken Curry Recipe | Chicken Gravy | Chicken Masala | Chicken Curry by Spice Eats
Ingredients for Reshmi Chicken Masala:
For the Marination:
– Chicken, large curry cut pieces- 500 gms
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
– Whisked Curd/ plain yogurt- 5 tbsp
– Fresh Cream- 1 tbsp
– Green Chillies, chopped- 3
– Coriander Leaves, chopped- 3 tbsp
– Lemon Juice- 1 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Green Cardamom- 3
– Cloves- 3
– Cinnamon- 1
– Bay Leaves- 2
– Onions sliced- 2 medium (130 gms)
– Cashew nuts- 10
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Kasuri Methi- 1 tbsp
– Salt for seasoning- a pinch
– Refined Oil- 3 tbsp+ 1 tbsp for frying the onions and cashews.
– Chop the green chillies and coriander leaves. Marinate the chicken with items indicated.
– Infuse smoke into the marinade to get a barbecue flavour (as shown in the video). Cover and set aside for 30 mins.
– Slice the onions and heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Fry the sliced onions on medium heat for 5 mins till translucent and then add the cashew nuts. Mix and fry on low heat for 2 mins. Remove onto a plate and set it aside to cool. Grind it into a paste after adding 3 tbsp water.
– Dry roast the Kasuri Methi on low heat. Crush it lightly with your hand and set aside.
– Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices & bay leaves.
– Give a stir and when it splutters add the onion-cashew paste.
– Sauté on medium heat for 3-4 mins till it changes colour and oil separates.
– Now add the marinated chicken, give a mix and sear on high heat for around 3-4 mins. Continue to fry on medium heat for another 7-8 mins till the chicken is browned and oil separates.
– Add the garam masala powder and a pinch of salt & mix and cook for 2 mins on low heat.
– Now add 200 ml water, give a mix and cover & cook on low heat for 15 mins till chicken is tender.
– Now add the crushed Kasuri Methi, give a mix and simmer on low heat for 2 mins.
#reshmichickenmasala #murghreshmimasala #reshmichickencurry #chickenmasala #chickencurry #chickengravy #spiceeatschicken #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeats