Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) | Yangnyeom Tongdak (양념통닭) | Korean Spicy Sweet Fried Chicken Recipe
How to make Korean Fried Chicken Wings and Sauce. For full recipe and language translation, visit https://goo.gl/nTgcsQ and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED: https://goo.gl/dhpFnA
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.yummies4dummies.com
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Square plate: http://amzn.to/2mT5fCw
Stainless steel bowls: http://amzn.to/2zwtGPw
Induction Cooker: http://amzn.to/2nyw4eF
Cooking gloves: http://amzn.to/2mcNotv
Glass dish: http://amzn.to/2njzoxE
Paper towels: http://amzn.to/2nBPAru
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Straining ladle: http://amzn.to/2nBO5tk
Cooling rack: http://amzn.to/2nAJJCG
Long chopsticks: http://amzn.to/2mSw6yK
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Korean Spicy Sweet Fried Chicken
2 pounds chicken pieces, split at the joint, tips removed
3 tablespoons buttermilk
½ cup potato starch- http://amzn.to/2mTd5MD
1 teaspoon baking powder- http://amzn.to/2nAUyEQ
½ teaspoon salt- http://amzn.to/2nADIWN
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper- http://amzn.to/2nwwNRy
½ teaspoon garlic powder- http://amzn.to/2nCmbgD
6 cups vegetable oil- http://amzn.to/2nwmJbk
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds- http://amzn.to/2mZCXYN
1. Wash the chicken wing pieces with 3 quarts of water mixed with ¼ cup salt and 2 tablespoons white vinegar. Then drain and dry them with paper towels.
2. Pour buttermilk on chicken and massage it all over chicken pieces.
3.In a bowl with a lid, add potato starch, baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and whisk to combine. Add chicken to the potato starch mixture, cover bowl with lid and shake the bowl to coat all the chicken pieces with the potato starch mixture. Make sure to shake off the excess starch before frying.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over high heat. Oil will be ready for frying when you place a wooden utensil in the middle of the pot and you see bubbles in the oil. Deep fry the chicken in batches for about 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked (no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear) and golden brown on all sides. Transfer chicken to a rack to drain.
1 teaspoon vegetable oil- http://amzn.to/2nwmJbk
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)- http://amzn.to/2mT3yFp
¼ cup ketchup- http://amzn.to/2n88ZSS
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar- http://amzn.to/2nC0EER
1 tablespoon mirin- http://amzn.to/2mTfwP7
2 tablespoons honey- http://amzn.to/2n88jNk
1 tablespoon soy sauce- http://amzn.to/2mTiKm5
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard- http://amzn.to/2mT7W79
1. Turn your stove on medium heat and add oil to large pan. Stir fry garlic until fragrant and then add in the rest of the sauce ingredients mixing them to combine. Turn your stove on low heat and allow sauce to simmer for about 2-3 minutes or until thicken.
2. Add fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat chicken with the sauce. Transfer to a serving plate and top with white sesame seeds.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS: https://goo.gl/33kAsb
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
BLOG RECIPES: http://yummies4dummies.blogspot.com/
Music: Rob Gasser – Supersonic [NCS Release]
Link to Track: https://youtu.be/TdEo002K2GQ