How to Make Perfect Chicken Manchurian Every Time
Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making perfect and restaurant quality Chicken Manchurian for your guests and family.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe is a delicious and one of the most popular Indian Chinese recipes that is made with chicken.
Taste is a food channel that bring you Chinese Master Chefs from around the world right into your kitchen.
350g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
70g green bell pepper, cut into bite-size
70g red bell pepper, cut into bite-size
50g purple onion, cut into bite-size
100g carrots, thinly sliced in circles
5g fresh garlic, minced
2 egg whites
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp. soy sauce
½ tsp Oyster sauce
½ tsp white vinegar
1 tsp, brown sugar
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
2 tbsp cornstarch slurry
1. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, salt, egg white, and cornstarch, make sure each chicken pieces are nicely coated with egg white and starch mixture.
2. In a large wok over medium-high heat, heat up cooking oil to 300°F to 350° F, put in chicken cook until all pieces are floating on top and golden, take out and drain.
3. Return the wok to the stove, add garlic, onion and one tbsp cooking old, cook until fragrant. Then add in green and red bell pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white vinegar, brown sugar, and a tbsp water, stir and cook for a few minutes. Add two teaspoon cornstarch slurry to thickening the sauce.
4. Add chicken and mix until chicken pieces are well glazed.
5. Serve immediately, sprinkle some diced green onion on top.
Subscribe to Our Channel:
Like our Facebook page: