Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipe (Oven Version) | HealthifyMe
Grilled Chicken, when made with the right spices can do wonders to your taste buds! Here is a delicious grilled chicken recipe which is made in an oven. The below method has instructions for the non-oven method as well.
Try this recipe and give us a thumbs up if you like it or leave us a comment with your suggestions.
#GrilledChicken #ChickenRecipe #HealthifyMe
For more Healthy Recipes, Weight Loss Advice and Calorie Tracking options install the HealthifyMe App here http://bit.ly/2QqQsge
Visit us at http://www.healthifyme.com
Tweet us at http://www.twitter.com/healthifyme
Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/healthifyme
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/healthifyme
Coriander – 3 tsp
Cumin seeds – 3 tsp
Cinnamon – 2 g
Cardamom – 5 g
Onion – 1 medium
Garlic – 7 clove
Ginger – 2 g
Cloves dry – 1/5 tsp
Pepper, red or cayenne – 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
Tomato puree – 15 g
Vinegar/cider – 1 tbsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Fowl – 600 grams
1. Optional step: Place the cleaned chicken in a bowl of room-temperature water with 2 tbsp of salt. Leave it overnight in the refrigerator or at least for 1 hr before marination.
2. Drain the salt water from the chicken. Mix all the ingredients of the marinade into a smooth paste and apply it on the chicken well.
3. Let the chicken marinate for at least 20 min.
4. While the chicken is marinating, preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C (if using the oven). Alternatively, you may heat a non-stick pan or griddle with a little oil, just before grilling the chicken.
5. For the oven method, place a grill stand on a baking tray that’s lined with aluminium foil. Place the marinated chicken on the grill stand.
6. Cook the chicken at 425°F / 220°C for 15 min. And then flip the pieces up upside-down and cook for another 20 min at 425°F / 220°C and finally grill them for 5 min. on high/broil/grill mode.
7. Alternatively, cook the chicken on the stove-top pan for 12-15 min (cooking time may vary, so please check) on each side at medium heat; and 2 min on each side at high heat.
Serve the grilled chicken drizzled with some lime/lemon juice on top with fresh salad.