Chicken Sukka On Chulha | चूल्हे पर बनाया हुवा चिकन | Recipe by Archana | Dry Chicken On Grill
Watch and learn how to make Chicken Sukka recipe – a dry preparation of Chicken on modern Chulha (grill) from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Chicken Sukka is a lip smacking Maharashtrian style Chicken recipe that is prepared with onion, ginger garlic paste and spices. It is slow cooked on Chulha to get a burnt flavor. It tastes delicious with bhakri or roti.
To place an order for Chulha
Contact: +91 99214 99909
Lafabrica Exteriors, Wadgaon, Maval, Pune.
#ChickenRecipes #ChickenOnChulha #TastySafar
3 tbsp Oil
2 Onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp Masala Paste (Garlic, Ginger, Green Chilli, Coriander Leaves)
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 kg Chicken
Water, as required
– In a pan heat some oil.
– Add chopped onions. Saute them for a minute.
– Then add the masala paste. Mix everything well.
– Add salt to taste and red chilli powder. Give a stir.
– Add chicken pieces and coriander leaves. Mix well.
– Add little water and give a last stir.
– Cover it with a lid. Add little water on the lid and let the chicken cook for 15-20 minutes.
– When the water dries out, chicken will be ready.
– Chicken Sukka is ready to be served with bhakri or chapati.
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: