CHICKEN LOLLIPOPS | DRUMS OF HEAVEN | CHICKEN LOLLIPOP RECIPE
Chicken Lollipops | Drums of Heaven | Chicken Lollipop Recipe | How to Make Chicken Lollipop | How to Make Drums of Heaven | Chicken Starter Recipe | Chicken Lollipop
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop/Drums of Heaven:
– Chicken Winglets (around 10-12 pcs) – 500 gms. (Cut the meat from bone and push down to create a lollipop shape)
– Soy Sauce- 1 tsp
– White Vinegar- 1.5 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tsp
– Black Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Cornflour- 1/4 cup
– Maida/ All purpose flour- 3 tbsp
– Egg- 1
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp
– Salt- pinch
– Ginger, fine chopped- 1 tbsp
– Garlic, fine chopped- 1 tbsp
– Onion, fine chopped- 3 tbsp
– Spring onion greens, chopped – 2 tbsp
– Schezwan Sauce- 3 tbsp
– Soy Sauce- 1 tsp
– Tomato Ketchup- 2 tbsp
– Sugar – 1 tsp
– White Vinegar- 1 tsp
– Corn flour slurry- 3/4 tsp mixed in 4 tbsp water
– Clean the chicken winglets, wash and shape them into lollipops.
– Marinate the lollipops with the 1st marinade items. Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
– Now add all the 2nd marinade items, mix well and set aside.
– Fine chop the ginger, garlic, onion and chop the spring onion greens.
– Heat oil in a pan or skillet for deep frying the lollipops.
– Drop the battered lollipops one by one in hot oil, to not crowd the oil. Do not move for 2 mins and then keep stirring to give a uniform golden brown colour. Keep frying for another 4-5 mins till the chicken is cooked and fried golden.
– Remove onto a plate and repeat the same with the balance.
– These fried lollipops can also be eaten at this stage.
For making Drums of Heaven:
– Heat oil in a wok and add the chopped ginger and garlic. Give a stir for 15 secs and then add the chopped onions. Sauté on high heat for a minute till the onions are soft.
– Now add the Schezwan Sauce, give a mix and then add the soy sauce. Again give a mix and add the tomato ketchup.
– Add the sugar and vinegar, give a mix and sauté on medium heat for a minute till the sauce is smooth and everything is mixed well.
– Add the corn slurry and keep cooking it for another 30 secs till the sauce is thick and smooth.
– Lastly add the lollipops fried earlier and stir fry it for a minute with the sauce to coat it well. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens, give a mix and serve hot.
#chickenlollipop #drumsofheaven #chickenlollipoprecipe #chickenstarter #chickenwingsrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken