CHICKEN FRY RECIPES | SIMPLE AND TASTY CHICKEN FRY | CHICKEN FRY 2 WAYS
Chicken Fry Recipes | Simple and Tasty Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry – 2 Ways | Chicken Fry | Crispy Chicken Fry | Chicken Leg Piece Fry | Quick and Easy Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Recipe by Spice Eats
Ingredients for Chicken Leg Piece Fry (1st Recipe):
Chicken Drumsticks (around 6-7)- 500 gms
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 3 tbsp
– Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 3/4 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Tomato Ketchup- 1 tbsp
– Refined Oil- 1 tbsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
– Refined Oil- 4 tbsp
– Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make one slit on each of the drumsticks.
– Whisk the curd/yogurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix.
– To marinate the chicken, arrange the drumsticks in a bowl and add the ginger garlic paste. Next pour the Yogurt-Masala mix on top of the drumsticks and give a mix to coat them well. Cover and set aside on room temperature for around 90 mins.
– Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side.
– Fry on medium heat for 2 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 2 mins and then flip it and lower the heat.
– Keep frying it and turning it every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take a total of 10-11 mins and total around 15 mins frying time.
Ingredients for Crispy Chicken Fry (2nd Recipe):
– Chicken with bones- 500 gms
For marination/ mix:
– Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
– Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
– ( use 2.5 tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder instead if not using red food colour)
– Garam Masala powder- 3/4 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
– Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
– Lemon juice- 2 tsp
– Gram flour/ Besan or Chickpea flour- 1/2 cup
– Oil- 1 tbsp
– Water- 4 tbsp
– Red food colour (optional)- a pinch
– Rice flour- 2 tbsp
– Oil for deep frying
– Take small pieces of chicken with bones, wash it well and keep it to drain.
– Add all the items indicated for the marination/mix to the chicken and mix well.
– Set aside for around 2 hrs.
– Just before frying, add the rice flour, mix it and keep aside for around 15 mins.
– Heat oil in a skillet or deep pan and when the oil is medium hot, add the chicken pieces so as not to crowd the pan. Move them a bit after a minute & turn them after around 2-3 mins on medium heat.
– Keep stirring them while frying for another 7-8 mins on medium heat.
– Fry till they are uniformly browned.
– Remove the pieces onto a plate.
– Fry the chicken pieces in batches and repeat the same process.
#chickenfryrecipes #simpleandtastychickenfry #chickenfry #friedchicken #chickenlegpiecefry #crispychickenfry #spiceeats #spiceeatschicken #spiceeatsrecipes