Moong Dal Dosa | Easy To Make Dosa Recipe | Popular South Indian Breakfast Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Moong Dal Dosa at home which is a popular South Indian breakfast recipe.
Moong dal dosa is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. It can be made either with whole moong beans or split moong lentils.Check out chef Ruchi Bharani’s take on this dosa variety.
1/2 cup green moong dal (soaked for 4 hours)
2 tbsp. rice flour
2 green chillies chopped
1 small onion chopped
– Soak moong dal for 4-5 hours
– Wash the soaked moong dal thoroughly. While washing, get rid of the green skin.
– For the dosa batter, grind green chillies, onions, coriander leaves and moong dal well into a coarse paste. Add water if required.
– Add rice flour, salt and 1/2 tsp. oil to the paste. Mix the batter well.
– Add water to make the batter of a spreading consistency.
– Heat a flat non-stick pan and get it off the flame.
– Pour the batter with a spoon and spread it into a circle.
– Get it back on the flame and cook it.
– Once the water dries out, brush some oil over the dosa.
– Remove the dosa from the pan carefully making sure that it is cooked from everywhere.
– Serve hot with fresh coconut chutney (Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWSGjgftNs)
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/WjlKR3
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/rNh22I
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood